Lost Titles / Replacement Titles ?

Lost Titles / Replacement Titles ?

If you have misplaced or lost your current title.

We can help! Simply visit an office closest to you, we will prepare a replacement title application and have the Title mailed directly to you from the Department of Revenue – Motor Vehicle Division.

Proof of ownership is required, (Tag Receipt and valid ID or Driver’s License.)

Contact us for pricing.

You may also visit your local tag issuing office to obtain a replacement title application.