Lost Titles

Replacement Titles – If you lost a title to a vehicle that you own, we can prepare the paperwork to get you a replacement title. Once the paperwork is complete and signed by you. The Motor Vehicle Division in Montgomery, will issue and mail you a replacement title.  Photo ID is required.